Friday, June 25, 2010

Current Location and Time Line Update

Posting the blog in a timely manner has been difficult due to the travel, internet connections, and days of exploring. So when I can, I will catch up the blog. I am several days late and the dates of the blog post are not always the date the events have happened. I am going to give our current location today and then follow up with the pictures and wording as I have time to stop and update the blog. Today we are in Troy, New York on the Hudson River. This is North of New York City about 150 miles. So I will hopefully today bring the blog up to this point. We will be leaving in the morning for the Erie Canal and that will be a busy time.

May 27-June 6 at Doziers Regatta Yacht Center, Deltaville, VA
(Drove to Colonial Williamsburg)
June 7-June 9 at Spring Cove Marina, Solomon, MD
June 10 at Annapolis City Docks, Annapolis, MD
June 14-June 17 at Utschs Marina, Cape May, NJ
June 18 anchored at Sandy Hook, NJ
June 19-June 21 Liberty Landing, New York, NY
(Beginning of trip up the Hudson River)
June 22 at Half Moon Bay Marina, Haverstraw, NY
June 23-25 Rondout Yacht Basin, Kingston, NY
June 26 at Troy City Docks, Troy NY
(Beginning of the Eire Canal Trip)

As I am able to manage time, I will follow with pictures and description. We are always glad to hear from you. See you on the water, Nancy and Eddie Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment