Friday, November 26, 2010

Days at Panama City


November 26-27, 2010, Days at Panama City Florida. Because weather turned bad on the 25 and 26th we decided to stay a couple of more days. We can use the days to catch up on laundry and I need to change oil and filter on the generator. This would also give us a day to walk and explore Panama City. I am still trying to capture that great sunset. I will never be able to show it with a picture or say it with words. But it is fun to keep trying. We roamed the town and had been told to make sure we stopped at Tom's "Famous" Hot Dogs. It was a real feast and showed me that there is more than one way to teach an old Dog new tricks. Later that evening, the Harbor Master invited boaters staying in the Panama City Marina to a private party with the Judges of the Lighted Boat Parade. There was a total of 19 boats that had decorated for the parade, including the Police Department, the Fire Department, the Coast Guard. Again, not being a photographer, I did the best I could and again not a great job, but I will have to keep trying, and if I have fun so be it. Tomorrow we will move out, going to St. Joe slowly moving to the jump off point for the 180 mile crossing of the Gulf of Mexico to get to Tarpon Springs.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment